ROAST VEGGIE AND MASSAGED KALE SALAD
Makes 4 serves
1/2 bunch of kale
1 cup of rocket
1 cup of roast veggies (see next slide)
1/4 cup of fresh herbs (what ever is in season)
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of apple cider
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place whole capsicum into oven, cook until skin is a little dark.
3. Thinly slice the kale discard the stalks, add oil and apple cider vinegar. Massage using your hands until the leaves turn a darker green.
4. Once capsicum is cooked. Run under cold water to peal the skin off (careful it can be hot!). Slice into long strips.
5. Combine all ingredients in a bowl (remember to include the roast pumpkin!).